BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm broke. 


Here's the 'why'. Last Saturday, we had a celebration for Sin Cyin's b'day. Another night of fun and laughters. It was Earth Hour's night. I was in the library waiting for the start. It took awhile and some chit-chatting - anything. I even watched a video with Yi Xuan about a philosopher somehow saddening story. Ironic. 

Then, the lights went out - time for Earth Hour(even though the air-con was still ON) and Sin Cyin's ghastly welcome scene. Actually, it was just dark. Nothing much but with her long hair, she can be quite a nice one. Haa. Everything went well, from the welcome scene to the cream fight, from the cake-eating to the the present-giving. The present was so nice, handmade with pictures of all the committees together - handwritten signed with wishes. My part was the shortest and that got her complaint. Hee. I ate the cake with blueberry tops with cheese. Nice. What happened after that was just photo-snapping and chit-chatting. Some continued the cream-fight which I blocked, somehow. Kuan Fei and gang were so concentrated in their work, even a cake can't move them. I really salute their spirit. I wish I had that kind of spirit in me that will keep me moving for a long time, but not in this standstill. 


Sin Cyin, happy birthday again! If you are reading my blog now, I heard you want to be a doctor. Good luck, you will make a fine doctor that will save lives. Then, I hope I won't be visiting you frequently(and you know why). Haa..Don't give up! As those who give up often end up lost. As those who continue no matter what often end up with a road to success and freedom. Haa. Enough long?

They celebrated another b'day today. And there's class fee to pay again. Gosh, don't buy cake every month for the class anymore. Just buy one for the whole year. Not everyone can afford the payment. Okay?


By JM

0 comments:

Share!