BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Movie.Card Games. My 'Slip'.

The weather was hot and humid. Seldom could I feel the wind blowing... Hot. During this CNY, I had a few reunion dinners with my family relatives. Nice to eat together once in a while even though just a simple meal. Haa... 


Tuesday, I visited Yah's place and sort of 'bai nian'. We played card games like 'Cho Dai Di' and 'Chi Sap'. I just got a grip of those games on that day, for the first time I learned them. Haa. How fun! Then, we walked to Jusco for a Chinese film - 'True Legend'. The movie was nice and long too. Before the movie had started, during the trailers' time, I accidentally slipped my hand thereby spilled some popcorns on the floor. yikes. Sorry ! 

Conclusion? It was a nice day with friends and movie. Don't forget card games which I just learned! Hah!

By JM

0 comments:

Share!