BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Librarians' 'Bai Nian'

Another day of 'bai nian'. Nice. I woke up and received the sms from Sin Cyin. And I was like 'what? mi mi?'..Hah! Then, I got myself drove to the meeting place. I got into Si Mun's car. Not a good decision. Hah!


So, our first station - Menglembu. Where were we been to? Bukit Merah! Hah! We had a detour for some sightseeing around Ipoh. Lost? No. Actually, we went to quite many houses. Let me just list them out...

                                                                
Mun Yee's
Mei Yan's
Yi Xuen's
Jia-Ming & Jia-Wei's
Yi Xuan's
Zheng Heng's
Shiuh Jye's
Jor Yi's
Yon Sheng's
Si Mun's
Ms.Chee's
Kai Yan's
Mine....

We missed some houses. Maybe going there next time. Hah! I ate those CNY cookies and drank carbonated drinks until my stomach had to say 'no more'. Hah! Happy Chinese New Year!

By JM

0 comments:

Share!