BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Before the CNY break

The end of the week. The start of the Chinese New Year's break. Fun and thrills are waiting for me, as well as delicacies and carbonated drinks. I'm craving for food even now, anything crunchy or chilling...

I was reading this book, or rather the entire collection which I found it tempting and amazing. Percy Jackson. Just finish the fifth book, The Last Olympian. Terrific. It made me kinda attracted to Greek mythology, stuffs like that are cool. The movie was out in the cinemas, which will be a blast(I guess). Almost everyone is reading the first book now. Some even finished the fifth. Percy sure did create much of a buzz around the 'sea'. Hah!


won't it be so cool if I am him?

Fascinated when I watched the Night Glowed's Dragon Dance back today. Creative and nicely done. Even the drums performance was outstanding. The entire celebration was okay except for some parts(you know). And actually I'm rolling back my memory now, which means you're reading everything in my day backwards. So, I had my first-in-my-lifetime experience of caligraphy competition at school, which I hardly even win. But it was fun and 'experiencing'. School was in a washing machine. Students were here and there, mostly throwing things here and there(including dustbin). Some just laid down by a corner while some were trying MJ's tricks in the class(video-cam-ed). Other than those, all seemed in order. School is a playground, though I forgot who quoted that. Hah!

By JM

0 comments:

Share!