BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

14 before Chap Goh Mei

Had a waiting and NILAM rush yesterday morning. The juniors were so picky these days. Their life were too fab. Geez. And they don't talk slowly or in turns, instead they spoke with at the same time but with different questions. Gosh, I had only one mouth...


Later, I got in a car and went to Pizza Hut for lunch. I realized, 'It was quite a long time since last time I been there. They don't even have that there buttons last time- Call, Dine-In(I think), Bill.' Hah! I was so hungry and craved for pizza. Hah! Even the soup tasted good with garlic bread sticks. Hee... Blah Blah... but I was late for tuition and forgot to change my slippers back! 

At night, we had a celebration of Yi Xuan's birthday(early) with all the librarians. It was nice. The cake was yummy too. Hee...chocolate! Hah! We even had Yee Sang in the library together. Everybody was so joyful and enjoying themselves. I really admire those who can study in the library. So concentrated! Hah!

We kinda had dinner at 'Tong Sui Street'. Sort of. After that, I hit my ride home. STPM exam's result was given out last Thursday. I read the newspaper. 5As. If I am going to study Form Six, maybe I will take five subjects in STPM too. Hah! That's just an understatement. Keeping an eye for SPM now! 

By the way, it was 14 before Chap Goh Mei. Now, it's midnight, early Chap Goh Mei. Now what?

By JM

0 comments:

Share!