BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weirdo' Time

Before the arrival of SPM, I'd decided to blog. Wasn't I supposed to be studying hard like the others now? Well, maybe I'm not the others. Just different, perhaps.


Ah, I groaned at how time flies. I watched my buddy Dickson graduated in the photos uploaded to the internet. My buddy, how cool-looking. And I'm sitting here like a fool waiting for time to pass. Now, I moaned at how time crawls. I want to hit 'fast-forward' and get it all over now. I'm so eager to take the papers on now. 


Hey weirdo' time.


Can you be any faster? What I thought was time had mixed up with space just like what Einstein said. Gash, I feel like warping space-time. 


Hey weirdo' time.


Can you be any slower? I miss school and my friends altogether. I miss the time we shared and precious moments of friendship. I want to relive it. 


Whatever time is, you will be my friend. I want time to be on my side, even down the nanoseconds. 

0 comments:

Share!