BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

High school

High school uh. Yesterday was the last day of Form 5 in Sam Tet, technically. So this is it uh?


Winding the clock fast-reverse, I flashed back all those memories in high school. Sweet, bitter, awkward moments flooded my mind yesterday. While I enjoyed myself in the graduation ceremony, I nearly cried. Tears of joy and reluctance nearly dropped. I was over-excited. 


Looking back my own 'history book', I was just a little kid back in my first year here. I was just wandering around the school with my friends and thought it will never end. And I still think so. Friendship will never die, even if we are separated. Those who had been in the same class with me or whatever events with me will be my friends. Even though I just had a few talks with some of them, not much, still you are a part of my life, a part of my own 'history book'. I etched those memories in my head, and there is not a button to delete them. 


Do you all still remember the days when we smiled and laughed? When we faced challenges together? High school was ever vibrant. I watched my friends come and go, including those who went to Australia and Singapore. Honestly, I enjoyed the moments even though it was just five years or less. Knowing everyone of you is one of the best things that ever occurred in my life. You made my high school lively and wonderful. We laugh, we joke, we fight, we argue, in the end, we are still friends. Don't you agree?


Friends are part of my high school life. They motivated and helped me much. They kept me away from boredom all the time. When we had classes until it was too much, we had joke session or so-called 'blow water meeting'. During the fifth year, I had a fantastic family of 5S1. We had joke sessions, SAW trailers, 5S1 mini-olympic games (ping pong, tennis, soccer) and boys talk in class. We study smart rather than study 'dead' meaninglessly. We study hard, play hard, joke hard, laugh hard till our stomach hurt. Ah, how I enjoy walking along the corridor back in school, bumping into friends from some of the classes in Form Five and chatting with lots of them. 


Too much to say, anyways all the best in the coming SPM. Lets study smart.


Lets keep in touch.


Nice knowing you all. =)

0 comments:

Share!