BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Taylor Swift spills the secret of her success - Entertainment - DNA

Taylor Swift spills the secret of her success - Entertainment - DNA


Oh yea. I found this article in the Internet. Nice written article on Taylor Swift. That's the way to go for the young country pop princess!


The driving forces of her songs are one of a kind. No wonder her songs can move me much and create tornado in my mind. It's amazing that she can turn hardships and hurdles into motivation, then write such beautiful songs. She has the glowing aura and energizes me.Yeah!


I'm gonna learn from her, but not writing songs. I'm going to chase my dreams regardless of the hardships and challenges thrown at me. I'm haunted, but now scared away. Go!

0 comments:

Share!