BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Billionaire?

People are going on facebook more than often nowadays. My friends, you guys should tweet, blog, and do other stuffs. Most of them are in facebook rather than twitter and bloggie.


Out of random, I clicked 'The Social Network' and watched it. I was amazed by Mark's IT skills. He is the founder along with his friends. All of the wonders started from Harvard. Facebook is such a huge success and global hit since then. Now, he is the youngest billionaire in the world. How nice. I wonder, 'can I be one?'


Believe. I'm trying real hard for that day to come.


So social networks are like trending nowadays. People check on their facebook page more than clicking on wikipedia dy. Right?


I'm just out of stuffs to write. My blog is kinda 'dead'. Tryin' hard to revive it. =)


T.Swift songs are still creating tornado in my mind. =)


By JM

0 comments:

Share!