BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Life, Learning, Future.

Three weeks of Gerak Gempur and Second Trial are waiting me. But I am aiming for SPM and my future. I put my sight further than just a few months or years. I ain't that short-sighted. 


Gerak Gempur was just crap, or rather exercises for us to prepare for SPM. It wasn't that formal and difficult. I finished it and then went on with my own business. After the trial, school life really bored me as teachers finished the supposed syllabus. Now it's down to intense exercises and the so-called Gerak Gempur and Second Trial to further improve our performance. Will the aim be achieved? Wait and see. I just want to learn new things from this point on. I feel like finishing SPM in near time and move on afterwards. 


Life, we gotta move on. We can't stop at this point and say 'now I'm studying for SPM only.' Then, you got your study purpose wrongly set. It should be for the knowledge and our future, more than just SPM. Out of the syllabus stuffs are useful too. You can't say people not smart enough when they didn't score excellent grades in school exam papers or SPM. Maybe people has their own unique talents that can't be valued by merely a school exam. Learning is a life-long process. It doesn't stop here or there. It survives through centuries since creation. The only problem is that its meaning is kinda distorted nowadays. I can see students learning for the sake of high grades and rankings. In my opinion, we should learn for the sake of learning and self-improvements. Sad it is. 


Recently, during some conversations among friends, the topic of our future after SPM circles endlessly. Some of them are so wealthy that they can go on to further studies without the worries of money. For some of us, money is a big problem. We are fighting for scholarships, just for that golden opportunity to get better education for a brighter future. We talked about each other ambitions and the pros and cons. It was nice to have a talk like that. 


Friends, we have to move on and go our separate ways after this year, probably yes. We should fight for our dreams and ambitions. Nobody can stop you. Believe and thrive. 


Nice line from one of my favourite physicist,

 It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
By JM 

0 comments:

Share!