BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thoughts

I want scholarships so badly!!!

Okay, I will try my best to ace my SPM first then fight for it. I'm fired up dy. Go go go!



School had been fun these days. Games and chats were the main activities all the time. Most of us seemed to lose some momentum in revision. In fact, I think we should learn something new. At least it won't bore me and send me under Morpheus' spell. I noticed that some of my friends are really diligent and hardworking. They just can't stop studying and reading books. I salute them. I wonder why I can't seem to improve my language much. People can score that high and write that lengthy. I think I should start to give my best dy. No more taking it easy. I'm gonna shine, might as well let it be from now on. I want to outshine everything else and take this world by storm. Well, this is just a thinking.


I had some crazy ideas recently. I'm thinking of writing stories in my blog during my free time. Should I?


Stories will be random and weird, or mysterious and dark. Just a thought. I'm still pondering and thinking plots. This idea is purely for fun and exploring something new. But if someone spots me, I wouldn't mind at all. 


Future, I see it. What the future holds? It doesn't really clear to me yet. It can't be predicted that accurately. I'm not Nostradamus or his apprentice capable of making prophecy. I don't want the world to end in 2012. I want that year to be a new beginning, but not the end. Don't worry. God save those who save themselves. Be positive. I'm sure something will happen and turn things around.


Class party possible next week. Birthday is on next week. XD


By JM

0 comments:

Share!