BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dream on

Finally the letter came last Friday. It wasn't the way I dreamed it to be. Merit Award in ASEAN scholarship. Not the full one. But I said to myself, 'It wasn't that bad, at least I made that far'.


People got the forecast results, but I haven't. Still need to wait for Second Trial to over. It's a waste of time. I am tired of exercises. Now, I'm gonna walk my own way. Still not sure which way. I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst. I wish that I were somehow rich and have a billion k dollars in my hands. How nice would it be. Thanks to my friends who congratulated me and wish me luck. I promise I won't let you all down in the future. I will try my best always!


Dream on, don't let your dreams die.


This is my quote from now onwards.


By JM

0 comments:

Share!