BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Honestly, I'd been wasting much time after the trial. I wish SPM to come sooner. The date is set so late in the year. I don't feel like waiting for a few months. I want to settle it once and for all.


Geez, the school is having second trial, but this doesn't bother me. I will just prepare well and do some papers. There is a programme by the JPN to improve our standards, which is Gerak Gempur. This means we should be having exercises provided by the JPN in the following few weeks. However, why can I see a timetable for it? I thought it should be exercises. Well, so be it.


September is near its end. It's October soon. I really want to get the scholarship. Letter, please come to me faster. Pray hard. =)


Come on, study hard. Don't waste time. Let me learn new stuffs. I don't want to read the same thing over and over again. Gosh.


By JM

0 comments:

Share!