BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

After Trial

I'm back on bloggie. This post title didn't explain everything in it, but it will do. Anyway, SPM trial was over. From now on, SPM awaits me. I ain't gonna go through results here. I did pretty well (I reckon'), but did some mistakes here and there. Well, there always some spaces for improvements. Keep learning man. 


School started and I was kinda busy taking back marked exam papers this week. I was frustrated at the marking scheme at times. It was freaking weird. The marking scheme was supposed to be a reference, right? Gosh. I looked at my teacher and a thought popped out in my mind - 'you can do that?'. Thank goodness I scored A for Chinese in this trial. I was excited. Whoops, need to buckle up a bit in the forthcoming 'exam'. I'm not sure what do they call it, but I'm sure I need to do papers. That's for sure. 

Ah, why people can score so high for history subjects - 90+? I just made the A+'s mark. They improved a lot. That's good man, if you did it yourself. Sorry man, didn't keep the first place. I ain't a bookworm. 

My friends were saying, 'my result dropped, his result improved.', comparing whatsoever. I was kinda satisfied with mine. Buddies, even though we ain't that good now, doesn't mean we can't be better, get it? We can improve over time, or vice versa. 

First basketball session after holiday wasn't that nice. Too crowded. I prefer holiday's.

By JM

0 comments:

Share!