BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holiday startin'

Yes, trial is over. SPM is not. I might as well pick up my books now.


Well, nothing feels better than total relaxation and fun with friends. I had been away from my blog so much that I don't even know where to start. So lets start randomly.


I had a terrific paintball game with bunch of buddies. I was excited on the concept that I will be shooting and being shot at a few minutes later. How awesome will that be. We had a briefing then it was game on. We geared up and entered the field. I was at a lost of mind. Okay, here's the trigger, there's the bunker. It can't be that hard. So I played and survived the first round. Other rounds later, I wasn't that lucky. Pellets came from the other side, and coincidentally hit my neck and hand, nothing else but there. Ah. Can't they just take a headshot? I had neckshots, less headshots. Haa. It was total fun and excitement. It was a whole new experience and activity to venture into. I should try it more often. 


Later, they hang over and played for the rest of the day, well almost. Another blast. PS3 was so cool and the graphic was amazingly clear. I can almost feel it off the screen. The game was such nice and thrilling. I want to play the game again. Ah.


Basketball is another thing that never fail to excite me. I enjoyed the game again with friends back there. Come on. Shoot the hoop.


Time flies, especially we are having fun. Right?


By JM

0 comments:

Share!