BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 27, 2010

It'd been a busy week. I had the trial and an interview. How nice it was. I did pretty well. That was how I think I did. Wishes now. Rushed here and there, but it was truly rewarding. 


Tips are not good. The 'tips' pipe was somehow leaked this time. I would like to trace it using radioisotopes, but this pipe ain't exist. I can't even find the pipe coz it's not near me. Bah. Gone with tips man. If you rely on those freakin' 'tips' pipes for the rest of your life, I tell you, 'you'll be lifeless'. You'll be living a pointless life. Come on. Do it yourself. Show me what you got. 


Eminem songs are so nice. I was listening to those songs over and over again. Haa. 


Gonna blog on all those stuffs after the trial, or maybe later.


By JM

0 comments:

Share!