BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

SPM Trial is around the corner.

SPM trial is on next week. The trial takes too much time. Three weeks just to finish a trial. I wonder do other countries have trials. 


Ah, I'd been through the books and found out I ain't learning much these years. There're still many things out there, waiting to be learnt or discovered. Oh man, I want to learn them.

Watching movies before trial, may not be the wisest choice, but I had fun and enjoyed movies. When I was walking through shopping complexes like Jusco, I found the place somehow less crowded. Maybe it's exam season, or maybe it's not officially weekend yet. It was quiet. There were even ample parking lots. Nice. Just not much pretty girls for the lookout. 

Physics, Chemistry, Bio, Maths...

I like them all. Nice wert. I even like history now, but not the textbook's.

Gah, trial is coming. Buddies, lets do our best. Even though it's not SPM, we should do well in every test. Come on! Have fun!

p/s : and I wonder why girls like Justin Bieber so much. 

By JM

0 comments:

Share!