BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Relieved

I found some spaces to breathe now. I'm relieved that the test was over.


I never thought a car test could make me feel that nervous. I feel nervous when I was waiting for my turn, spending my time looking at cars one after another. The weather was hot even I was sitting under a tree. Butterflies in my stomach all the way until my turn, weirdly I didn't feel nervous when I was in the car. I felt nothing when I was doing all those car test. I guessed it was just the plain idea of waiting made me nervous. Oh my, why I have to wait that long time for the test... 


Passed, now I'm gonna sharpen my driving skills further. As they said, driving comes from experience and practice. So let it start. =)

0 comments:

Share!