BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The search for other existence should be continued.

NASA spots smallest planet yet discovered outside Sun's solar system - CNN.com


Even it was just a tiny exoplanet compared to other large exoplanets found in the past decades, scientists are really working hard to find the closest planet with Earth-like environment. Credits to them.


I believe we are not alone in this super vast universe or multi-verses. Moreover, out of all those galaxies, there must be other existences. To find a planet as an alternative habitat, it is a future task. In the not distant future, that may be a reality or still a dream in every man's mind. However, we won't make it become a reality unless we dream on and believe in what we dream. 


Sometimes, things don't just pop out in front of you and present themselves. Things remain hidden are waiting for us to discover. Although men had discovered many stuffs in the past decades, I believe there are still more stuffs yet to be discovered. The exploration of new knowledge is a never-ending journey. So I'm gonna equip myself with all the basic 'ammo' before I set on my journey to the furthest place, who knows where I end up in. =)


Walk and brace yourself. 

0 comments:

Share!