BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Day of 2010

Ah, I'm so 'detached' from my blog lately. I haven't been around to fix it, update it, decorate it or whatsoever. Now that I have time, ought to tidy up a bit. =)


Ah, smile at how time flies. I'm walking at the speed of human limits while time is travelling at the speed of light. I can't chase it, just end up like a boat, adrift in its flow. 


Nothing seems to bother me now. I was too relaxed dy. Gotta learn driving soon. Tonnes of stuff waiting for me, I think. 


A lot had happened in 2010. So I gotta miss it and those years before it too. Look at how time takes a toll on someone, how time shifts the world, how time shapes a person. It's part of the history soon.


So now it's time to enjoy the last day of 2010 and embrace the coming of 2011. Wish that 2011 will be better than 2010, even though 2010 was good enough. Anticipation uh. 

0 comments:

Share!