BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Curtains, Mini Prize Giving...xD

As soon as I reached school, I rushed to the class to hang the curtains.


Thank goodness there were a few classmates who are kind-hearted and willing to give me a helping hand. Thank Pei Suen, Yong, Yip Wing's help, Tom for taking my bag up.Hahaa...He said my bag was heavy.Thanks everybody!

Actually, the curtains wouldn't be up today if without help of my friends..I dedicate this post to them!...if teacher didn't rushed and nagged us like a million times, we wouldn't care about it.
Nobody will care...that's how it works everytime.

I thought they will go straight away for the Mini Prize Giving.However, they came up unexpectedly.We went down to the field to waste much time, mostly standing and chit-chatting away with my friends, beside enjoyed the view of the school..( though it's not so scenic )..xD

Out of a sudden, just minutes after my friend went to the bathroom, a student went running across the field, along the corridor. Behind him is a prefect running, chasing him...panting away like Hong Kong police films.Unusualy exciting, at last the prefect caught him when he was cornered, outnumbered.More prefects appeared one by one...with discipline teachers.That's one of the highlights of Mini Prize Giving.Hahaa...=P

Sadly only Form 4 ( that's us...shit! )need to come on Sport's Day tomorrow.Past years experience, what we did was just like making a crowd to please the VIPs.Standing there, doing nothing will be boring...that's what I hate most.
Nothing to do, can't go until it's over.Damn suffering.Waste of time, money, petrol, energy.
Urggh!!!


0 comments:

Share!